We like to think of Afton Mae as the Francophile of the bunch. With a typeface inspired by a vintage French painting, Afton Mae is right at home among any high-end fashion brand.
- Once you place your order, you will receive a questionnaire to help us customize this brand for you. Please allow five business days for us to deliver your customized brand.
- Due to the nature of Digital products, all sales are final and non-refundable.
The scoop on your
Need a professionally designed brand quickly but don’t have the time or budget for custom brand design? We’re excited to offer semi-custom brands for creative professionals who need a polished look with a quick turnaround.
These brands come with a primary logo, secondary logos, a color palette, a font palette, a business card, a notecard, social media graphics and more! Scroll down to see everything that is included in our semi-custom brands.
How it Works
HOW WE MAKE THIS BRAND WORK FOR YOU
Once you hit that “Add to Cart” button above and checkout, you’ll receive a questionnaire to help us get to know you, your ideal client and your dream brand.
We’ll work together to update the name in the design (duh!), the tagline, the primary colors and possibly the primary font (depending on what works best for your brand!)
This step includes one revision but additional revisions may be added on as needed.
After we finalize the logo, we’ll prep your business card & notecard. We’ll send along your logo files in a variety of formats + colors.
The entire process typically takes 1-2 weeks.
• One primary logo customized for your brand (name + color changes) exported in a primary color of your choice, black + white files (eps, jpg, png, svg and pdf file formats. You’ll be set for both print + web)
• Coordinating secondary logos customized for your brand (name + color changes) exported in a primary color of your choice, black + white files (eps, jpg, png, svg and pdf file formats. You’ll be set for both print + web)
• Icon Mark exported in a primary color of your choice, black + white files (eps, jpg, png, svg and PDF file formats. You’ll be set for both print + web)
• Favicon file using brand mark
• Coordinating Business Card Design (PDF file ready for print)
• Coordinating Notecard Design (PDF file ready for print)
• Social Media Templates for Instagram Stories + Pinterest (PSD + Canva available upon request)
• Brand Mood Board for inspiration
• Color Palette
• Brand Font Guide to purchase or choose similar free fonts
check it out
Professionally designed, semi-custom brands perfect for photographers and creatives who would rather spend time on the beach than hacking a logo.
YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, WE HAVE ANSWERS
We’ll arm you with a variety of files good for all sorts of situations. You won’t need anything to make the logo files work.
The social media templates were created for both Photoshop and Canva, so in order to edit those, you will need either Photoshop or Canva (which is free!).
Depending on how quickly you complete your questionnaire and send us feedback, you could have your files in as little as one to two weeks.
You can customize the colors. Depending on your request and the answers to your questionnaire, sometimes we may also recommend changing one of the fonts.
We’ll also customize the business card and notecard for your business.
Scroll up to check out the full list, but you receive a whole lot of files in a variety of colors and formats (for both web and print). The logo files themselves won’t be editable but you can customize the social media templates to work for your business.
Awesome! We work with a variety of businesses to create custom brands and websites. You can learn more about custom work on our Custom Design page.
While these brands are customized specifically for your business, the general idea of the brand itself is not exclusive and it is possible that other people have a similar logo.
These brands were designed to be both fast and affordable. If you’re looking for something no one else has, we recommend working with us to create a custom brand.
Once you see your mockup, if you really don’t like the way your name looks in the logo, we can work with you to tweak fonts or show you what your name would look like in one of our other designs.
Only one round of revisions is included in the scope of these brands so additional revisions could add an additional fee to your project.
Due to font licensing laws, we can’t share the fonts, but we do tell you what the names of the fonts are so that you can purchase them on your own.
We try to use affordable, easy-to-find fonts and in the event that we use a more expensive font, we give free alternative options
PS – Don’t see your question here? Feel free to ask us via that little chat icon in the lower right corner of your screen.
Professionally designed, customizable website templates and resources perfect for photographers and creatives who would rather spend time on the beach than hacking their website.
#dksites in the wild
I’ll Take It!
Convinced you need this brand in your life? Just hit “add to cart” below and we’ll deliver the files so you can turn your site visitors (and soon-to-be-customers) into raving fans!