What if one guide could help prepare your couples for their engagement session so that they not only looked better, but trusted you more?
Yeah, we’ve been there too. And we found that as much as we tried, through email, to talk couples through choosing the perfect outfits, locations that fit their personalities, and the impact professional hair and makeup make, some of our sessions were still not quite what we hoped they would be.
A few years ago, we started sending our couples a guide that listed some of our favorite locations, tips for bringing pets, the reason why we shoot 2 hours before sunset, the importance of professional hair and makeup, what outfits work best together and so much more. Since then, we’ve found that it improves our couples’ experience. We haven’t seen a football jersey at a session in years, and the only props are ones that we enjoy photographing and the kind that helps a session get picked up by publications.
Our couples LOVE getting this guide, and we’re excited to not only share the content but the design file as well.
What it includes
- 44 page InDesign file with the exact text & images we send our couples
- The file includes our:
A note from Davey to the guys
Outfit advice + a look book for both guys & girls
Types of locations for sessions & a list of our favorites
And so much more!
- A 17-minute InDesign video lesson walking you through exactly how to use the file. We’ll cover changing fonts, colors, images, text, why we added certain elements, formatting and exporting your file.
- 9 different spread designs
PS – If InDesign isn’t your jam, we also have an easy-to-update website version of the engagement guide.
- Once you place your order, your download link will appear + the file will be delivered to your Inbox. Due to the nature of Digital products, all sales are final and non-refunable.
- This guide only works with Adobe InDesign
Professionally designed, customizable website templates and resources perfect for photographers and creatives who would rather spend time on the beach than hacking their website.