“So when we’re creating our collections of stock photography, we’re very mindful when we’re shooting and ask ourselves continually, ‘How would someone use this photo?'”
Today’s guest is Tayler Cusick Hollman, the Co-Founder of Sourced Co., owner of TAYLRD Media + Designs, and formerly was the Marketing Director at Aisle Planner. Tayler and I chat about creating a content strategy—more specifically, building a content calendar, managing the creation process, and tips to make distribution of that content as quick as possible.
Find it quickly…
- 2:35 – What is Sourced Co. and how did it begin?
- 6:15 – When and why Tayler made the decision to go full time with Sourced Co.
- 9:05 – How Tayler used content to grow businesses.
- 14:00 – Why the summer is actually a great time to work on your website.
- 14:40 – The importance of optimizing (SEO) your content.
- 16:00 – One of the biggest mistakes Davey sees people make with content.
- 20:30 – How often is it necessary to create new content?
- 22:30 – What tips do you have for creating and organizing content / The biggest mistake Tayler sees people make with content.
- 30:30 – How Tayler distributes content to make sure people are seeing and engaging with it.
- 36:39 – Choosing functional images for content.
More about Tayler Cusick Hollman:
Tayler is the Co-Founder of Sourced Co., owner of TAYLRD Media + Designs, and formerly was the Marketing Director at Aisle Planner. As wedding industry marketing consultant, she works with wedding professionals to help them develop the skills, strategies, and stuff they need to market their businesses and build their brands.
Enjoy this episode? Pin it for later…