“Don’t let the overwhelm or comparison get to you. For a long time, I felt like I was doing things wrong because I didn’t have a content calendar in place, but at the end of the day it’s about doing it.”
If creating content has been a struggle for you—or maybe you’re not even sure this is something you be spending time on—this episode is a ‘must listen’! We chat with Elisabeth Young of ElisaAnne Calligraphy about why she creates content, how it has impacted her business, how she creates so much content and manages so many different channels—we cover a lot.
It’s one of my favorite discussions to date, and I really appreciate Elisabeth’s approach to content creation. Another episode that would pair nicely with this one is my interview with Lauren Carnes, so be sure to check out that episode as well.
Find it quickly…
- 4:08 – What does your entrepreneurial journey look like?
- 10:46 – How were you able to take your business full-time in a year?
- 13:19 – Why do you have so many different content channels?
- 14:44 – Why is content so important?
- 15:43 – Creating content to grow your business
- 21:34 – What did you do within your business to garner success?
- 23:22 – What channels do you find most effective?
- 31:49 – How do you manage all your accounts and what tips do you have in doing so?
- 34:10 – Learning is best done by doing
- 36:21 – If you could go back, what’s the one channel you’d focus on?
- 39:01 – What is your favorite channel?
- 40:54 – The benefits to podcasting vs. a YouTube channel
More about Elisabeth Young:
Elisabeth is a stationery designer based out of Atlanta, GA where she lives with her husband and two cats. Elisabeth has found success in gaining clients from a wide variety of avenues, including Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube. She happily serves clients nationwide in the US!
Website | Instagram | Instagram | YouTube | Pinterest
Save it for later…