Disclaimer: We are NOT providing the professional services of a coach, nutritionist, doctor, or any other kind of licensed or certified professional. While we discuss things like exercise and sleep in this episode, we are sharing from our experience for informational purposes only, and not for the purposes of medical or fitness advice.
“As we talk about routines here, it’s been nice to have a little bit more accountability in some aspects of my routine that typically slip away, especially as the winter months roll around. And so one of my big goals, and I think just the accountability of putting out there on the podcast, one of my big goals is to keep a good routine throughout the winter months.”
Here it is, finally! The first episode recorded in our new digs. As many of you know, we just moved from Maryland to Virginia into a house that we’ve been waiting to build for about 2 years now. And even though we’re in the midst of huge transition, Krista and I, today are chatting about daily routines, what we think are the five rules of a good routine, and what our daily routine looks like.
This is a topic we really enjoy chatting about, so if you have questions, be sure to send us a note and will try to cover those questions in a future episode.
Find it Quickly
• 5:07 – Davey’s winter months routine and his goal
• 10:10 – 1. Not working against the season
• 11:22 – 2. Prioritize sleep and try to sweat everyday
• 13:39 – 3. Not trying to change everything at once
• 14:02 – 4. Focusing on linchpin tasks
• 16:23 – 5. Have a plan
• 18:50 – Pre-morning routine
• 22:28 – Morning routine
• 24:48 – Mid-day routine
• 27:30 – Afternoon routine
• 29:25 – Evening routine
• Matthew Walker “Why We Sleep”
• 5 Steps to Creating Content (episode with Cook Smarts founder)
• RP Diet
• BTB Episode 82: 5 Tips for Creating a Productive Schedule
Save it for later…