“A lot of times the thing that we think is the problem actually isn’t. So one of the things I love when I work with others is listening to what they think the problem is because it helps me to help them see that it actually isn’t the problem.”
Today we are chatting with Shunta Grant, the founder of Because of Zoe, a company that makes handcrafted bow ties and headbands. Shunta also coaches other businesses on how to find their focus using her Peace, Pace, Progress™ program.
And that’s what we’re chatting about in this episode: As Shunta puts it—getting on the other side of busy so you make meaningful progress in your business. We chat about how the problems we perceive in business sometimes aren’t truly the problem—but rather, it’s a mindset issue that needs to be fixed.
Find it quickly…
- 2:52 – Shunta’s entrepreneurial journey
- 5:00 – Transitioning from a full-time job to an entrepreneurial business
- 6:26 – Biggest challenges Shunta faced as she built her own business
- 7:56 – Changing one’s mindset
- 10:39 – Tackling your mindset and making shifts to better your business
- 14:55 – How to reduce hours and grow one’s business
- 17:33 – Business fears and #TeamTooMuch
- 22:11 – How to slow down to speed up, simplifying your business, and identifying the signs that you’re doing too much
- 25:24 – Shunta’s 10 signs to unbusy
- 25:40 – Getting on ‘the other side of busy’ and the Peace Pace Progress™ Framework
More about Shunta Grant:
Shunta Grant is a business educator helping women build business and life on the OTHER side of busy through teaching her signature 4-step Peace Pace Progress™ Framework. The Peace Pace Progress™ Framework teaches women how to STOP doing #AllTheThings in their business so they can focus on what will get them to their one desired destination. Shunta is also the creator of Because of Zoe Designs, a hair bow company specializing in celebrating the joy of childhood and host of the Business, Life & Joy podcast.
When Shunta isn’t helping women journey to the other side of busy, you can find her building blocks with her son, Liam, or walking the aisles of Target and TJMaxx with her daughter, Zoe. If you want to build a business and life on the other side of busy, join Shunta at shuntagrant.com to get the journey started!
Like the episode? Pin it for later…